Insomnia, defined as “habitual sleeplessness”, is something that many of us experience at one point or another. It can be chronic, where symptoms appear at least 3 nights a week for longer than a month, or on a temporary basis.
These are tips to beat Insomnia
- Keep regular sleep hours: Going to bed and getting up at roughly the same time every day will program your body to sleep better. Choose a time when you’re likely to feel tired and sleepy.
- Create a restful sleeping environment
- Make sure your bed is comfortable
- Try to relax and listen to the quiet melody to improve your sleep
- If you can’t sleep, just get up. It means that if you can’t sleep, do not lie there, just get up and do something you find relaxing until you feel sleepy again, then go back to bed.